Tropical Mango Smoothie #smoothie #healthydrink #mango #easy #summer

Tropical Mango Smoothie #smoothie #healthydrink #mango #easy #summer

Typically I have a smoothie in any event once every day. It's either for breakfast or after my exercise to supplant the supplements I simply lost. Whichever way … a smoothie is going down at my casa and when I begin that blender Cason generally rings in and requests one as well! Any other person give their kiddos smoothies? Well you should, it's an extraordinary method to sneak foods grown from the ground into their eating routine in expansive amounts!

At whatever point I make a smoothie I as a rule have a couple of segments that are compulsory, yet can without much of a stretch be changed out contingent upon the kind of flavor I need. Organic product. Yogurt. New Juice or Almond Milk. Protein Powder.

For whatever length of time that I have those fixings I KNOW it's going to be a victor. Some different things I like to add once in a while are spinach, chia seeds, or nut margarines. What's more, on the off chance that you need a velvety smoothie without including dairy, bananas for the most part work.

Tropical Mango Smoothie #smoothie #healthydrink #mango #easy #summer

Also try our recipe : The Tipsy Shamrock Cocktail #drink #cocktail #smoothiie #summer #easy

Ingredients :
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 cup orange juice
  • 1/2 frozen pineapple
  • 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
  • half a fresh mango
  • 1 scoop Burt’s Bees™ Protein + Healthy Radiance – Vanilla
  • 3 ice cubes
Instructions :
  1. Add everything to the blender, blend until smooth.
Source :  bit.ly/2GbZXi2

Post a Comment

0 Comments