The Tipsy Shamrock Cocktail #drink #cocktail #smoothiie #summer #easy

The Tipsy Shamrock Cocktail #drink #cocktail #smoothiie #summer #easy

The cherished day of my kin is coming in only a couple of brief weeks… St. Patrick's Day! In all honesty, I think dependent on genealogical research my father finished, I'm in reality more Scottish than Irish. Be that as it may, hello, we're ALL Irish one day a year, am I right?

One year numerous moons prior, I really went out on St. Patrick's Day. There was a more current microbrew bar (this was before specialty lager developed) that had a comic and Irish sing-a-long. It was such a lot of fun, however then I turned into a loner and concluded there were excesses of intoxicated individuals all over the place on St. Patrick's Day and remaining at home is the best approach for me.

Along these lines, in the event that you are in any way similar to me and sitting your butt at home this St. Patrick's Day, go along with me in appreciating a scrumptious mixed drink. Presenting The Tipsy Shamrock Cocktail! Containing one of the most charming kinds of past St. Patrick's, Baileys Irish Cream. Which obviously you know makes it heavenly.

The Tipsy Shamrock Cocktail is anything but difficult to make, you don't should be a mixologist. The main fixing you might not have as of now is Creme de Menthe alcohol.

The Tipsy Shamrock Cocktail #drink #cocktail #smoothiie #summer #easy

Also try our recipe : Lemonade Popsicle #cocktails #frozenrecipe #vodka #drinks #lemonade

Ingredients :

  • 1/2 ounce Creme de Menthe
  • 2 ounces Vodka
  • 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
  • 1/2 ounce Half and Half
  • Ice

Instructions :

  1. In a cocktail shaker over ice add Creme de Menthe.
  2. Next, add in the Vodka.
  3. Next, add in the Baileys.
  4. Finally, add in the Half and Half. 
  5. Place lid on the cocktail shaker. Shake and pour over ice in a glass. 
Source : bit.ly/3c8ngpM


Post a Comment

0 Comments