Easy Fresh Strawberry Mousse #desserts #cakes #easy #healthy #cupcakes

Easy Fresh Strawberry Mousse #desserts #cakes #easy #healthy #cupcakes

This Easy Fresh Strawberry Mousse is made with just 3 fixings, no gelatin and no heat. The ideal rich soft Mousse dessert. A scrumptious pastry to serve at any event.

So here I am again with a Fresh Strawberry treat, and I need to concede this one is astounding. I was and consistently will be an admirer of Mousse. In spite of the fact that I extremely just began making it increasingly more in the most recent year or something like that.

What's more, I truly don't have the foggiest idea what took me such a long time! I surmise I have the Italian to express gratitude toward, it was his plan to have a go at making it in the wake of eating it in a café. I preferred the thought so I gave it a shot.

Back in March I made a Double Chocolate Mousse Cake for my most youthful girl's birthday. What's more, trust me it was acceptable!

Easy Fresh Strawberry Mousse #desserts #cakes #easy #healthy #cupcakes

Also try our recipe : RASPBERRY CRESCENT ROLLS #desserts #cakes #cupcakes #cookies #easy

Ingredients :

  • 12 1/2 ounces strawberries (3/4 pound)
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup whole or whipping cream (cold)
  • extra strawberries for topping

Instructions :

  1. Clean and slice the strawberries, In a blender or food processor add the sliced strawberries and the sugar and puree.  Remove 1/2 a cup of puree and set aside.
  2. In a cold bowl add the cream and beat until stiff peaks form.  Then fold in the remaining puree (not the 1/2 cup) gently.
  3. Divide the 1/2 cup of puree between the 4 small/medium** glasses and top with the strawberry mousse.  Refrigerate for approximately 1 hour or even over night if desired.  Top with fresh sliced strawberries and serve.  Enjoy.
  4. ** for size purposes, the glasses I used hold 1 cup of water.
Source : bit.ly/2AcFkAE


Post a Comment

0 Comments