MANGO GINGER TURMERIC SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie #mango #easy #party

MANGO GINGER TURMERIC SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie #mango #easy #party

This Mango Ginger Turmeric Smoothie is a delightful, supplement pressed smoothie loaded up with mango, oats, ginger and mitigating turmeric. It makes the ideal speedy and solid breakfast! (sans gluten)

It isn't so much that I don't care for smoothies. I like smoothies. They are loaded up with supplements (generally), tasty, and an extraordinary choice for a brisk breakfast. In any case, I simply don't drink them that much. I generally wind up starving 2 hours after the fact each time I drink one, and I would much rather eat my nourishment (I'd eat eggs or cereal for each feast) than drink it.

All things considered, I know a large number of you lean toward smoothies as your morning supper or as a post-exercise nibble. That is incredible! They're a simple method to get in heaps of nourishment in a rush. Which is the reason I made this yummy mango ginger turmeric smoothie.

What I love about this invigorating smoothie (other than the taste) is that it has a lot of fortitude to keep you full for a considerable length of time. It has 16 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber on account of entire grain oats and Greek yogurt. It likewise has a full serving of natural product, relieving ginger, and turmeric for an additional portion of mitigating cancer prevention agents.

MANGO GINGER TURMERIC SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie #mango #easy #party

Also try our recipe : PEACH SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie #peach #recipes #party

INGREDIENTS

  • 3/4 cup mango cubes (fresh or frozen)
  • 1/4 cup oats (old fashioned rolled or quick)
  • 1/4 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
  • 1/2-in piece of ginger
  • 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
  • 1/4 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
  • 4–5 ice cubes (if using fresh mango)
  • Honey to taste

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Blend all ingredients in a high-powered blender. (I use a Vitamix and love it.)
  2. Enjoy right away.
Source : bit.ly/37lba9E


Post a Comment

0 Comments