Kid-Friendly Halloween Vampire Drink #drink #healthy #cocktail #easy #recipes

Kid-Friendly Halloween Vampire Drink #drink #healthy #cocktail #easy #recipes

This Vampire Drink is one of the best time drinks, ever. It's child inviting and ideal for Halloween. Make Vampire Drinks for the children, youngsters and the grown-ups in your life this Halloween. Vampire drinks are the ideal beverage for your Halloween Party. Enter and I'll give you how I make these Spooky, Fun Halloween Drinks…

I'm disclosing to you the children went insane over this beverage. It's not simply cool looking, it's great, as well! It may be kid-accommodating, yet it's heavenly enough for the grown-ups to dive in! Only 2 yummy fixings, creepy looking, and fun, fun, fun!

I distributed the principal rendition of this beverage thought a couple of years back. My children helped me understand that I was going down an inappropriate way with my squeezed orange thought. They were in stun that I would consider anything "orange" for a bleeding drink. That is the point at which a light went off, and the Vampire drink was made. I'm so happy the children thumped some sense into me, since this is path cooler than my squeezed orange thought.

Kid-Friendly Halloween Vampire Drink #drink #healthy #cocktail #easy #recipes

Also try our recipe : Coconut Blood Orange Margaritas #drink #margaritas #orange #healthydrink #sangria

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 Liters of Clear Lemon Lime Flavored Soda, such as Sprite
  • *Sprite is definitely my preferred soda. I’ve tried it with others, and the taste just wasn’t the same
  • Cherry Kool-Aid liquid (the concentrated stuff) – they sell little squeeze bottles of Kool-Aid
  • Medicine Syringes – (Viles for blood)
  • Ice Cubes – lots – enough to pack each glass or cup
  • cups or glasses that are clear to see the Vampire drinks in their full glory

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Squeeze some of the concentrated Kool-Aid into a bowl
  2. Fill medicine syringes – each with about 2 ml. of Kool-Aid
  3. Pour soda into individual glasses that are full of  ice
  4. Place fangs on top of the ice, or drape them over the side of the cup
  5. Give out syringes of Kool-Aid concentrate – 1 per glass of soda filled with 2 ml. of kool-aid
  6. The kids shouldn’t have to squeeze the syringes of Kool-Aid into their drinks. They should just stick the syringe of Kool-Aid into the drink. The Sprite should actually pull the Kool-aid out of the syringe all on its own. They can just sit back and watch as the Kool-Aid makes it’s way down through the crevices of the stacked ice giving a very bloody effect
Source : bit.ly/2BVOJ0o


Post a Comment

0 Comments