BBQ Cauliflower Bites Recipe #vegetarian #recipes #cauliflower #bites #easy

BBQ Cauliflower Bites Recipe #vegetarian #recipes #cauliflower #bites #easy

A delightful method to eat your veggies. This is an absolute necessity attempt regardless of whether you don't care for cauliflower. Look at this yummy BBQ Cauliflower Bites Recipe.

I am continually searching for something new to attempt. My child (my pickiest eater) said he saw something on the Food Network with cauliflower....he'd prefer to attempt that. Much the same as that, he left.

All things considered, okalie dokalie. I better make this overly delectable. So I brushed the web, my cookbooks, and scoured my mind for the coolest thing I could do with Cauliflower, and I did it. That is the place this BBQ Cauliflower Bites came from...and they will stun you with their deliciousness.

To prepare, I washed the cauliflower and cut it into florets. At that point blended the milk, flour, and flavoring in a dish. I included somewhat more milk after this since it was simply excessively thick. The gluten free flour can make things be somewhat thicker.

BBQ Cauliflower Bites Recipe #vegetarian #recipes #cauliflower #bites #easy

Also try our recipe : Very-Veggie Cauliflower Hash Brown Breakfast Bowl #cauliflower #vegan #recipes #dinner #vegetarian

Ingredients :

  • 1 head Cauliflower (washed & cut into florets)
  • 1 cup BBQ Sauce
  • 1 cup Milk
  • 1 cup all purpose flour (or gluten free flour)
  • 1/2 tsp chili powder

Instructions :

  1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
  2. Whisk milk, flour, & chili powder together in a small bowl.
  3. Coat cauliflower pieces in flour mixture and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
  4. Bake at 450 degrees F for 20 minutes
  5. Remove from oven and brush a coat of bbq sauce on each cauliflower piece to coat.
  6. Return to oven for an additional 8-10 minutes.
  7. Serve
Source : bit.ly/3c9TVuO


Post a Comment

0 Comments