CLASSIC SNOWBALL COOKIES #desserts #cookies #cakes #pumpkin #party

CLASSIC SNOWBALL COOKIES #desserts #cookies #cakes #pumpkin #party

Consider them whatever you like–Mexican wedding treats, Russian tea cakes, snowball treats these reduced down treats are the ideal expansion to a vacation dessert plate, treat trade, or for getting a charge out of without anyone else's input cuddled alongside the Christmas tree.

There are a few nourishments that simply help me to remember Christmas. Sitting on the counter, hanging tight for the minute when my mother would announce a formula complete and let me lick the bowl… mmm. Glad occasions.

Christmas consistently is by all accounts loaded up with a greater number of treats than I comprehend how to manage, however I can't prevent myself from preparing a portion of my top choices.

A year ago I shared our family's customary German stollen formula (from my dear Oma), and the most effortless five-minute fudge you'll ever make. That fudge advanced onto numerous treat plates that were doorbell-dumped on the yards of companions and neighbors during the special seasons.

CLASSIC SNOWBALL COOKIES #desserts #cookies #cakes #pumpkin #party

Also try our recipe : GLAZED PUMPKIN SCONES #pumpkin #dessets #cakes #pie #healthyrecipes

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup butter softened
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 1/4 cups flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup chopped nuts (I usually use pecans or walnuts)
  • 1 cup additional powdered sugar for rolling (approximately)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
  2. Soften your butter thoroughly. You don’t want any hard clumps.
  3. Mix butter, sugar, and vanilla thoroughly. Add flour, salt and chopped nuts. Stir until mixture is uniform.
  4. Roll into one inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheet (I like to line it with parchment for easy clean up).
  5. Bake 10 minutes, or until set but not browned. (Err on the side of underbaking. 10 minutes is perfect for my oven. If you overbake, your cookies will end up crumbly and dried out.
  6. While the cookies are still warm, roll in additional powdered sugar. Let them cool completely and then roll again.
  7. Store in an airtight container.
Source : bit.ly/2FJm3q9


Post a Comment

0 Comments