SALTED CARAMEL WHITE RUSSIANS #drink #caramel #russian #chocolate #vanilla

 SALTED CARAMEL WHITE RUSSIANS #drink #caramel #russian #chocolate #vanilla

The Classic White Russian Cocktails get a contemporary and tasty redesign with one of the most famous kinds of the period: salted caramel. These Salted Caramel White Russians are the ideal mixed drink for fall and the forthcoming Christmas season.

Quite a while back my most established sibling accidentally began another Thanksgiving convention. He welcomed me to go along with him and his better half for a White Russian on Thanksgiving morning to watch the procession on TV.

As the years have passed, all the more relatives have gone along with us and we currently have snacks (obviously!) to go with the good times. Truth be told, this social affair has gotten one of my preferred new customs. (I understand that a few people may address commencing a taxing day of drinking and eating with White Russians, yet some way or another we make it work.)

At the point when I was at the alcohol store a long time back (to get supplies for my Apple Pie Sangria), I saw that Bailey's has come out with a Salted Caramel Kahlua. Having a container of Salted Caramel Vodka as of now in my grasp, I realized what I needed to make: Salted Caramel White Russians.

 SALTED CARAMEL WHITE RUSSIANS #drink #caramel #russian #chocolate #vanilla

Also try our recipe : 4-Ingredient Whipped Dalgona Matcha #drink #smoothie #dalgona #recipes #matcha

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 part Salted Caramel coffee liqueur - Bailey's or Kaluha
  • 2 parts Salted Caramel Vodka
  • 1 part Half & Half
  • Caramel sauce to garnish

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a cocktail shaker, combine the Kahlua, vodka, and half & half. Stir with a spoon to combine.
  2. Drip caramel sauce down the side of a drinking glass. Add ice until the glass is about three quarters full; then pour in your cocktail. Garnish with a straw and serve.
Source : bit.ly/31mH2el


Post a Comment

0 Comments