Mini Egg Cookie Bars #diet #glutenfree #paleo #dessert #keto

Mini Egg Cookie Bars #diet #glutenfree #paleo #dessert #keto

A Yummy Mini Egg and Chocolate Chip Cookie Traybake ideal for Easter.. Smaller than normal Egg Cookie Bars are my new Favorite!

Along these lines, today is the second day of March. This year Easter is very late in contrast with a year ago, however that isn't halting me… HELLO EASTER RECIPES! Truly, I won't just do Easter related plans up until the enormous day, yet I wanted to post this one now as its so great.

I made this one a few days ago spontaneously in light of the fact that I had purchased what felt like a container heap of Mini Eggs, and my sweetheart and I were both longing for a few. Frankly, I question why I hadn't made anything like this sooner!

I based this delectable treat off of my Rolo Cookie Bars and Oreo Cookie Bars plans since they were so effective. You can generally make this into a Chocolate Cookie Traybake by utilizing my M&M Cookie Bars formula, yet as I will post Easter Brownies this year I felt that doing a typical treat would be better.

You should simply to take out 50g of Plain Flour, and include 25g of Cocoa Powder to the blend! It's truly so straightforward, and the two techniques work truly well!

Mini Egg Cookie Bars #diet #glutenfree #paleo #dessert #keto

Also try our recipe : Coconut Banana Paleo Cookies #paleo #cookies #coconut #desserts #diet

Ingredients :

  • 275 g Plain Flour
  • 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
  • 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 1 tbsp Cornflour
  • 115 g Unsalted Butter/Stork
  • 55 g Granulated Sugar
  • 135 g Light Brown Sugar
  • 1 Medium Egg
  • 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
  • 300 g Mini Eggs
  • 100 g Milk Chocolate Chips

Instructions :

  1. Preheat your oven to 190C/170C Fan and line a 9x9inch Square Tin with parchment paper, and leave to the side for now.
  2. Whisk/Mix the Plain Flour, Bicarbonate, Salt and Cornflour together so its evenly distributed – leave to the side.
  3. In a larger bowl, melt the butter. Add in the two sugars, and whisk for about 2 minutes so the sugar starts to dissolve and the mixture is smooth. Add in the Egg and the Vanilla, and whisk again briefly till smooth. (I used an electric whisk)
  4. Add in the Dry Ingredients, the Mini Eggs (apart from a handful), and the Chocolate Chips and mix with a spatula till a thick cookie dough is formed.
  5. Press the mixture into the bottom of the tin and press in the handful of Mini Eggs into the top for decoration. Bake the traybake in the oven for 18-22 minutes, until the top of the cookie bake looks ‘dry’!
  6. Leave the cookie bake to cool for about 10 minutes, then leave to cool fully on a wire rack. Cut the bake into 4×4 for decent sizes, or 5×5 for smaller ones! Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/34PYQy0


Post a Comment

0 Comments