Cinnamon Maple Coffee Creamer #drink #coffee #cinnamon #recipes #summer

Cinnamon Maple Coffee Creamer #drink #coffee #cinnamon #recipes #summer

This post was supported by Folgers as a major aspect of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I am uncovering this as per the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules concerning the utilization of underwriting and tributes in promoting. I got complimentary items to encourage my audit.

Cinnamon Maple Coffee Creamer is the ideal ally for your morning or evening espresso. Made with just 6 fixings, you can have your own one of a kind custom made half and half close by consistently.

I don't think about you, yet I can't work in the first part of the day without some espresso. Alright it's increasingly similar to 2-3 cups. be that as it may, who's checking. There is something in particular about awakening to the smell of a pot of espresso fermenting in the first part of the day. It makes me need to get up that a lot snappier.

I'm a basic espresso young lady with regards to my espresso. Give me some joe with a smidgen of cream and sugar. Typically I generally need my first cup to be basic, at that point I can include the enjoyment flavors for my second. I've been drinking espresso for whatever length of time that I can recollect and I generally have Folgers espresso available. It's my go to espresso.

Cinnamon Maple Coffee Creamer #drink #coffee #cinnamon #recipes #summer

Also try our recipe : Sunshine in a Bottle Lemon Smoothie #drink #smoothie #recipes #lemon #lemonade

Ingredients :

  • 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 3/4 cup half and half
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
  • 1 teaspoon maple extract
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • 1-2 teaspoon cinnamon

Instructions :

  1. Add condensed milk and half and half to a small sauce over medium heat. Heat for 5 minutes.
  2. Whisk in extracts, sugar and cinnamon. Turn off heat and let cool 5 minutes.
  3. Transfer to a large quart sized mason jar and refrigerate until ready to use.
  4. Shake well before each use. The cinnamon will settle to the bottom and you want to make sure to get some in your coffee.
  5. This creamer would also be great served over iced coffee too.
  6. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2Xcb828


Post a Comment

0 Comments