Hot Chocolate Float #chocolate #hot #drink #summer #smoothie

Hot Chocolate Float #chocolate #hot #drink #summer #smoothie

This beverage, actually, is my new most loved thing. Disregard espresso… simply give me the hot cocoa.

A hot cocoa drift is even more a strategy than a formula… and it's a technique you need ASAP.

The previous morning, as you were getting your espresso and perusing your morning paper, I was corralling 9 young ladies who dozed over at my home on Saturday night.

Since I'm composing this post early, calculating that I will be indistinguishable and unfit to think, talk, or structure non-screechy sentences after 10pm on Saturday night. I'm somewhat imagining that the entire day on Sunday I'll be requiring some headache medicine, a container of wine, a rest, and a pizza to recoup from our first-facilitated sleepover aftereffect. By one way or another I don't think composing will happen that day. Thus, I'm composing early.

Hot Chocolate Float #chocolate #hot #drink #summer #smoothie

Also try our recipe : RASPBERRY SORBET BELLINIS #drink #healthy #raspberry #smoothie #cocktail

INGREDIENTS

  • 8 ounces prepared hot chocolate
  • 1/2 cup of your favorite ice cream
  • Whipped cream for garnish

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Use your favorite hot chocolate mix to make a glass (about 8 ounces) of hot chocolate. I use the k-cups for my Keurig but you can also use 8 ounces of water with your favorite hot chocolate packet or 8 ounces of milk and some homemade hot chocolate mix.
  2. Pour an equal amount of the hot chocolate in two mugs. (The pictures shown are one very large mug, but it serves 2.)
  3. Place 1/4 cup (1 scoop) of ice cream in each mug. Top with whipped cream and/or sprinkles and/or chocolate sauce.
  4. Serve immediately.
Source : bit.ly/2VfaHmG


Post a Comment

0 Comments