Cool Ranch Doritos Hummus #dinner #hummus #recipes #easy #food

Cool Ranch Doritos Hummus #dinner #hummus #recipes #easy #food

Each and every time I eat it, I just can't quit contemplating Doritos! This is certainly one of those occasions you simply need to attempt it to comprehend…

Frequently during suppers, my mind will go wild conceptualizing diverse flavor blends for whatever nourishment happens to be on my plate. A week ago, that nourishment was hummus… and when "farm hummus" flew into my head, I focused on the thought and wouldn't give up.

One speedy post-lunch excursion to the market later, I tossed chickpeas into the blender with a gathering of farm flavors, at that point turned on the force, halting once in a while to taste and include more seasonings until I was content with the flavor.

The outcome was this insane plunge that seems as though hummus and has an aftertaste like farm dressing.

P.S. Those are Earth Balance Sour Cream and Onion Kettle Chips in the photographs. Plunging farm enhanced potato chips into farm seasoned plunge is shockingly tasty!

Cool Ranch Doritos Hummus #dinner #hummus #recipes #easy #food

Also try our recipe : EGG ROLL IN A BOWL #dinner #yummy #familyfood #eggroll #delicious

Ingredients :

  • 18 oz cooked chickpeas OR 2 cans unsalted and drained
  • 1/3 cup water
  • 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
  • 2 1/2 tbsp oil OR more water
  • 1 tbsp onion powder
  • 2 tsp dried dill
  • 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp salt, or more to taste (I like 1 1/4 tsp)
  • optional 1/4 cup nutritional yeast for a cheesy flavor

Source : bit.ly/31hPcm2

Post a Comment

0 Comments