Grain-Free Apple Crisp #apple #healthy #paleo #lowcarb #apple

Grain-Free Apple Crisp #apple #healthy #paleo #lowcarb #apple

My most loved Apple Crisp formula has been in the family for a considerable length of time and years, yet it's not grain free. What's more, I've been on a without grain, sans dairy diet for as long as year (basically a Paleo diet).

Be that as it may, I had one more deterrent to toss in the blend: I cut out sugar from my eating regimen half a month back. Why? That is another post for one more day, however allows simply state I've had a terrible sweet tooth – fundamentally a dependence on sugar – and the time had come to state farewell.

So my test was to alter my customary Apple Crisp formula (you can locate that here) by evacuating any grains (otherwise known as oats) and included sugar.

After a significant number endeavors, I'm totally enamored with the outcome: my Grain-Free Apple Crisp formula. What's more, it's "Paleo."

Grain-Free Apple Crisp #apple #healthy #paleo #lowcarb #apple

Also try our recipe : Coconut Banana Paleo Cookies #paleo #cookies #coconut #desserts #diet

INGREDIENTS
  • 4 apples
  • 2 tsp lemon juice
  • 1 Tbsp vanilla extract, divided
  • 1 Tbsp cinnamon, divided (I use Saigon cinnamon)
  • 1/2 tsp nutmeg
  • 1 cup almond flour – I use this
  • 1/4 cup coconut oil
  • 1/2 cup pecans, chopped

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Core, peel, and thinly slice the apples. Toss the apples with the lemon juice and 2 tsp vanilla extract. Add 2 tsp cinnamon, and nutmeg and toss again. Place in an 8×8″ baking dish.
  3. Melt the coconut oil, then mix in the almond flour, pecans, and 1 tsp cinnamon.
Source : bit.ly/2V4ilkb

Post a Comment

0 Comments