Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies #cookies #oatmeal #apple #dessert #pumpkin

Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies #cookies #oatmeal #apple #dessert #pumpkin

It was one of those crisp and stormy ends of the week that you really appreciate. Regularly I'd let dim climate spoil my otherwise good vibes (actually), however I absorbed everything. Likewise actually! It was only grins the previous barely any days since it at long last feels and looks like fall outside. What's more, even a little downpour won't remove that.

My folks dropped by, I did some formula testing, found a couple of companions, pumpkin piece cake biscuits showed up, and stuffed for my outing this week. Prepare to have your mind blown. I'm en route to Phoenix at the present time! (Where I hear it thoroughly doesn't feel like east coast fall.) I'll be there for a couple conferences and I'll additionally be shooting some promotion video material for the large soft cover discharge. It will be a bustling week, however I'm excited to be on my way. Never been! Any must sees or should eats? Accentuation on that last one. Reveal to me disclose to me let me know!

Here's one of the plans I messed with before I left. I know I'm not the only one when I state I looooooove apple pastries. Hopefully you utilize that numerous o's also. Apple is especially eclipsed by pumpkin this season. I comprehend I'm totally blameworthy of this as I toss pumpkin biscuits and treats at all of you day long, yet ya know what? There's space for everybody at the fall table. Furthermore, I'm upset for tossing biscuits and treats at you.

Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies #cookies #oatmeal #apple #dessert #pumpkin

Also try our recipe : CLASSIC CREAM PUFFS #dessert #pumpkin #bars #cakes #cheese

Ingredients :

  • 2 cups (170g) old-fashioned whole rolled oats
  • 1 cup (125g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice (or an extra tsp cinnamon)
  • 1/4 cup (60g) unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
  • 1/2 cup (90g) unsweetened applesauce*
  • 3/4 cup (150g) packed dark or light brown sugar (I prefer dark here)
  • 3/4 cup (150g) granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg, at room temperature
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup finely diced apple (about 1/2 of a large apple)
  • optional: 1/2 cup (63g) chopped walnuts

Maple Icing

  • 1 and 1/2 cups (180g) confectioners’ sugar
  • 2 Tablespoons (30ml) pure maple syrup
  • 2 Tablespoons (30ml) milk

Instructions :

  1. Some readers have found that these cookies spread a little too much without chilling the cookie dough first– I haven’t run into that problem, but feel free to chill this cookie dough for 1-2 hours after step 4–before rolling and baking. Enjoy!
  2. Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. (Always recommended for cookies.) Set aside.
  3. Whisk the oats, flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and apple pie spice (if using) together in a large bowl.
  4. Whisk the butter, applesauce, brown sugar, and white sugar together until combined. Then whisk in the egg and vanilla. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until just combined. Fold in the apples and walnuts. The cookie dough will be thick and sticky.
  5. Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough into balls (about 2 Tbsp of dough each) and place 3 inches apart on the cookie sheet. Slightly flatten the balls out– see picture above– as the cookies won’t spread much unless you help out first!
  6. Bake for 14-15 minutes or until lightly browned and set on the edges. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes on the cookie sheet before icing.
Source : bit.ly/2ybnbSU


Post a Comment

0 Comments